"Art is not what you see, but what you make others see" - Edgar Degas
Are you passionate about drawing and want to take your drawing to the next level? A digital drawing tablet is what provides you with a golden opportunity to showcase your artwork to people worldwide.
No matter how beautiful digital art is, the most concerning question that trotters in everyone's mind is - "is a digital art tablet difficult or easy to use?"
The fact is that drawing tablets are not that hard to use, but yes, they're less intuitive than a pencil and paper. To clarify, a drawing tablet with screen is relatively easy to use but drawing tablets without screen are difficult to use in the beginning.
If you're still struggling to find the answer to this question, this blog is for you. Here we will walk you through drawing tablets and how difficult or easy it is to use.
Digital Drawing Tablet Replacing Traditional Drawing
Are you frustrated with the frequent erasing of drawing created with a pencil? Bid adieu to this stumbling block with a digital drawing tablet.
With technological advancement, there has been a significant shift in digital drawing artwork, which has completely supplanted traditional drawing.
Not to mention, digital drawing saves you from confusion and frustration, wondering how it works. Look at the points given below :
The drawing surface of the tablet -
Unlike pencil and paper, you can't press the screen in with a stylus. It becomes harder and smoother with less texture resulting in less friction.
When it comes to digital drawing, a stylus is what replaces a pencil. The stylus of a digital art tablet uses a type of synthetic plastic-based nib that causes less friction than the graphite in a pencil.
Size limitation -
Though you're restricted to screen size, you can make your canvas screen as bigger as you want.
Convenience & time-saving -
Digital art undoubtedly saves a lot of time and makes drawing convenient. A digital art tablet can be your portable device that you can easily carry as a big sketchbook to complete your drawing from anywhere.
Android Support -
Some tablets come with android support where you can connect to a mobile phone and draw digital art.
Also know how online teaching tablets are used for education.
Drawing Tablet With Screen - Making Drawing Easy & Better
As aforementioned, a drawing tablet with a screen is far easier to use than a drawing tablet without a screen.
It is because having the screen makes the drawing work easy, just as easy as drawing with a pencil or paper. Calling a drawing tablet with a screen a modern pencil and paper won't be wrong as you can draw the same way and yield the same results.
You only need to adjust to the screen surface, and you're golden. Drawing tablets without a screen may be cost-effective but makes creating artwork a complex process.
So, if you're a beginner, a digital drawing pad tablet is ideal for creating artwork. If you want to save time and create perfect breathtaking artwork, get a digital drawing tablet with screen today from XPPen.
Also read these digital drawing books to make your learning journey easier.
How To Be Better At Using Drawing Tablet With Screen?
A digital drawing tablet offers you a golden opportunity to create a masterpiece. To make your drawing appealing, here are a few tips you need to follow to become an expert at using a digital art tablet.
- You can customise your drawing tablet with pen settings as per your workflow.
- While creating artwork with a digital drawing tablet, try to stay comfortable by taking breaks needed for your eyes, hands, and arms to work for a long time.
- Forget not to use shortcut keys to save time. The shortcuts include undo, selection, brush, colour picker, eraser,etc.
XPPen - Your Trusted Partner For Drawing Tablet With Screen
Are you searching for a quality and affordable drawing tablet with a screen? Count on XPPen.
We're among the top brands committed to offering innovative, trendy, leading digital art tablets. We serve as a globally notable digital brand of digital art innovation and bring advanced technology-driven tablets for new-generation artists and enthusiasts.
XPPen aims to encourage all young art enthusiasts to courageously pursue their dreams and express their inner self and imagination with our digital art drawing tablets. Our products are highly affordable and quality driven. For more queries, connect with us today.
Also Read : Are Drawing Tablets Easy to Use
1. How long does it take to learn to use a drawing tablet?
- Learning to use a drawing tablet typically takes a few weeks to become comfortable with the technology, but mastering digital art may take months or years of practice.
2. Is it harder to draw on a tablet or paper?
- Drawing on a tablet or paper depends on personal preference, but some find it initially harder to transition to a tablet due to the lack of tactile feedback.
3. Can a normal tablet be used for digital art?
- A normal tablet (e.g., iPad, Android tablet) can be used for digital art, but it's often less precise than dedicated drawing tablets and may require additional accessories for optimal performance.