- The Deco Pro S/M features a 9×5 inch working area, offering a compact and portable option.
- The XP-Pen Deco Pro is made with an aluminum casing and features a curved sheet tablet as slim as 7mm, making it both smooth to use and sleek in appearance.
- Deco Pro is compatible to work with XP-Pen Deco Draw App and most third-party major software on Android devices 6.0 and above.
- Deco Pro’s ground-breaking double wheel design paired with trackpad functionality creates an improved experience for professional level creation.
- The roller wheel also comes equipped with an indicator light and adjustable brightness level, letting you stay immersed in your creation even in dim light.
- The XP-Pen Deco Pro supports up to 60 degrees of tilt function, quickly and easily responding to the way your hand moves. Tilt function also delivers smoother and more natural transitions between lines and strokes while also giving you the ability to add shading to your creation.
- Deco Pro comes with a Battery-free Stylus Pen that has 8,192 levels of pressure sensitivity providing you with increased accuracy, control, and fluidity for the finest sketches and lines.
- It features 8 fully customizable shortcut keys that puts more customization options at your fingertip to suit your preferred work style.
- Ideal for digital drawing, designing, animation, online teaching and online video Conferencing
- Compatible with Windows® 10/8/7, Mac OS X® 10.10 and above, Android 6.0 and above.
- Deco Pro Small is also compatible with many major designer software such as Photoshop®, SAI®, Painter®, Illustrator®, etc as well as online teaching software like Zoom, Microsoft Teams, WebEx etc
Professional Tablet, Professional Design Award Winner.
The XP-Pen Deco Pro Series is crafted with an aluminum casing and features a 7mm thin curved casing. The black and silver color scheme blends well into its streamlined design, making it both smooth to use and sleek in appearance. As such a professional designed tablet, Deco Pro has been awarded as the 2019 Red Dot Design Award Winner and the 2018 Good Design Award Winner
You care, we care.
The Deco Pro is the first drawing tablet that comes equipped with a USB-C port. Now you can directly connect your iMac/Mac Book Pro and other Windows computers that support USB-C input to the Deco Pro without using a USB-C to USB adapter. Its interface is symmetrical, making it equally comfortable for right- and left-handed users. You can also rotate the Deco Pro to 0 degree, 90 degree, 180 degree and 270 degree depending on your different creative requirements.
An all new creative experience.
The XP-Pen Deco Pro series supports connection with Android tablets and mobile phones. It works with most software such as XP-Pen Deco Draw, ibis Paint X, FlipaClip, Medibang, Autodesk Sketchbook, Zenbrush, Artrage, and more. The entire working area of the tablet is your creation area, not limited to only using part of the working area, bringing you a new creative experience with extreme portability!
Enhance students’ learning experiences on Chromebooks
Enhance students’ learning experiences on Chromebooks. You can now use Chrome OS on your XP-Pen graphics tablet, allowing you to effortlessly write and create digitally. You can then share and collaborate with teachers and classmates, creating an interactive class atmosphere (even when learning remotely). The XP-Pen stylus offers the functionality of a standard mouse, meaning that you can write, edit, draw and navigate on your Chromebook with ease.
The Deco Pro features 8 responsive shortcut keys and two dial wheels that can be programmed to many different software programs, giving you instant access to specific functions for the task at hand to expand your creative output.
Universality and compatibility.
The XP-Pen Deco Pro Series is compatible with Windows 7/8/10, Mac OS X 10.10 and above, Android 6.0 and above and Chrome OS. Works with most major creative software including Photoshop®, SAI®, Painter®, Illustrator®, Clip Studio®, GIMP®, Medibang®, Krita®, Fire Alpaca®, Blender® 3D and more.
|Dimension:||L350.8x W199.5x H16.5mm (thinnest Height 7mm)|
|Active Area :||9″x5″(230.76mmx 130.16mm)|
|Tilt :||60 Degrees|
|Pen :||Battery-Free Passive Stylus|
|Pressure Sensitivity:||8,192 Levels|
|Resolution :||5080 LPI|
|Mechanic Wheel :||1|
|Indicator Light:||±0.01 Inch|
|Reading Height:||10 mm|
|Color:||Black and Silver|
|Power Voltage:||DC 5V|
|Interface Support:||USB Type-C|
|Compatibility:||Windows. 10/8/7(32/64 bit), MAC OS X °10.10 and above, Android 6.0 and above|
|Pen||PA1 Passive Pen|
|Active Area||9″ x 5″|
|Pressure Senstivity||8192 levels|
|Resolution||5080 LPI (Line Per Inch)|
|Express key||8 Customizable Express keys|
|Report Rate||266 RPS (Rotations per second)|
|Interface Support||Type C USB|
|Compatibility||Windows 7 / 8 / 10 and MacOS 10.8 and above Android 6.0 & above|
- 1 x Pen Tablet
- 1 x PA1 Passive Pen
- 8 x Replacement Nibs
- 1 x Anti- Fouling Drawing Glove
- 1 x Pen Stand
- 1 x USB-C to USB Cable
- 1 x USB to USB C adapter
- 1 x USB to micro USB adapter
- 1 x Manual
No, Deco Pro small cannot work wirelessly. You can check Deco 03 for the wireless feature.
Deco Pro Small tablet is compatible with majorly all the designer software such as Photoshop®, SAI®, Painter®, Illustrator®, etc as well as online teaching software like Zoom, Microsoft Teams, WebEx etc
Deco Pro Small is compatible with Android phones with an Android version of 6.0 and above. It isn’t compatible with Apple phones and iPad
Yes, it comes with additional 8 nibs.
Yes, absolutely. Deco Pro S is an ideal choice if you’re a professional digital artist. It is compatible with various design and illustration software
After spending some thought on which tablet would suit my requirements for designing, I chose the Deco Pro S for the following reasons
- Light weight
- Android support
- Dialer and shortcut keys
I had also gone through reviews of products of other competitor brands. I think what really made XP-Pen stand out was its excellent customer service. Wacom may have better quality, Huion might be cheaper or at par with XP-Pen pricing but neither of the companies provide great customer service. Apparently Huion doesn't have a service center in India while Wacom's is not easy to get through. Hence decided to go ahead with XP-Pen. Decided to test them out and they didn't disappoint! Raised a ticket indicating issues with the stylus and they sorted it out in no time. Would definitely recommend trying XP-Pen!