- The Deco Pro S features a 9×5 inch working area and Deco Pro M 11 x 6
- Made with an aluminum casing and features a curved sheet tablet as slim as 7mm, making it both smooth to use and sleek in appearance.
- Deco Pro’s ground-breaking double wheel design paired with trackpad functionality creates an improved experience for professional level creation.
- The roller wheel also comes equipped with an indicator light and adjustable brightness level, letting you stay immersed in your creation even in dim light.
- The XP-Pen Deco Pro supports up to 60 degrees of tilt function, quickly and easily responding to the way your hand moves. Tilt function also delivers smoother and more natural transitions between lines and strokes while also giving you the ability to add shading to your creation.
- Deco Pro comes with a Battery-free Stylus Pen that has 8,192 levels of pressure sensitivity providing you with increased accuracy, control, and fluidity for the finest sketches and lines.
- It features 8 fully customizable shortcut keys that puts more customization options at your fingertip to suit your preferred work style.
- Ideal for digital drawing, designing, animation, online teaching and online video Conferencing
- Compatible with Windows® 10/8/7, Mac OS X® 10.10 and above, Android 6.0 and above.
- Deco Pro Small is also compatible with many major designer software such as Photoshop®, SAI®, Painter®, Illustrator®, etc as well as online teaching software like Zoom, Microsoft Teams, WebEx etc
Professional Tablet, Professional Design Award Winner.
The XP-Pen Deco Pro Series is crafted with an aluminum casing and features a 7mm thin curved casing. The black and silver color scheme blends well into its streamlined design, making it both smooth to use and sleek in appearance. As such a professional designed tablet, Deco Pro has been awarded as the 2019 Red Dot Design Award Winner and the 2018 Good Design Award Winner
You care, we care.
The Deco Pro is the first drawing tablet that comes equipped with a USB-C port. Now you can directly connect your iMac/Mac Book Pro and other Windows computers that support USB-C input to the Deco Pro without using a USB-C to USB adapter. Its interface is symmetrical, making it equally comfortable for right- and left-handed users. You can also rotate the Deco Pro to 0 degree, 90 degree, 180 degree and 270 degree depending on your different creative requirements.
An all new creative experience.
The XP-Pen Deco Pro series supports connection with Android tablets and mobile phones. It works with most software such as XP-Pen Deco Draw, ibis Paint X, FlipaClip, Medibang, Autodesk Sketchbook, Zenbrush, Artrage, and more. The entire working area of the tablet is your creation area, not limited to only using part of the working area, bringing you a new creative experience with extreme portability!
Enhance students’ learning experiences on Chromebooks
Enhance students’ learning experiences on Chromebooks. You can now use Chrome OS on your XP-Pen graphics tablet, allowing you to effortlessly write and create digitally. You can then share and collaborate with teachers and classmates, creating an interactive class atmosphere (even when learning remotely). The XP-Pen stylus offers the functionality of a standard mouse, meaning that you can write, edit, draw and navigate on your Chromebook with ease.
The Deco Pro features 8 responsive shortcut keys and two dial wheels that can be programmed to many different software programs, giving you instant access to specific functions for the task at hand to expand your creative output.
Universality and compatibility.
The XP-Pen Deco Pro Series is compatible with Windows 7/8/10, Mac OS X 10.10 and above, Android 6.0 and above and Chrome OS. Works with most major creative software including Photoshop®, SAI®, Painter®, Illustrator®, Clip Studio®, GIMP®, Medibang®, Krita®, Fire Alpaca®, Blender® 3D and more.
|Dimension:||L350.8x W199.5x H16.5mm (thinnest Height 7mm)|
|Active Area :||9″x5″(230.76mmx 130.16mm)|
|Tilt :||60 Degrees|
|Pen :||Battery-Free Passive Stylus|
|Pressure Sensitivity:||8,192 Levels|
|Resolution :||5080 LPI|
|Mechanic Wheel :||1|
|Indicator Light:||±0.01 Inch|
|Reading Height:||10 mm|
|Color:||Black and Silver|
|Power Voltage:||DC 5V|
|Interface Support:||USB Type-C|
|Compatibility:||Windows. 10/8/7(32/64 bit), MAC OS X °10.10 and above, Android 6.0 and above|
|Pen||PA1 Passive Pen|
|Active Area||9″ x 5″|
|Pressure Senstivity||8192 levels|
|Resolution||5080 LPI (Line Per Inch)|
|Express key||8 Customizable Express keys|
|Report Rate||266 RPS (Rotations per second)|
|Interface Support||Type C USB|
|Compatibility||Windows 7 / 8 / 10 and MacOS 10.8 and above Android 6.0 & above|
- 1 x Pen Tablet
- 1 x PA1 Passive Pen
- 8 x Replacement Nibs
- 1 x Anti- Fouling Drawing Glove
- 1 x Pen Stand
- 1 x USB-C to USB Cable
- 1 x USB to USB C adapter
- 1 x USB to micro USB adapter
- 1 x Manual
No, Deco Pro small cannot work wirelessly. You can check Deco 03 for the wireless feature.
Deco Pro Small tablet is compatible with majorly all the designer software such as Photoshop®, SAI®, Painter®, Illustrator®, etc as well as online teaching software like Zoom, Microsoft Teams, WebEx etc
Deco Pro Small is compatible with Android phones with an Android version of 6.0 and above. It isn’t compatible with Apple phones and iPad
Yes, it comes with additional 8 nibs.
Yes, absolutely. Deco Pro S is an ideal choice if you’re a professional digital artist. It is compatible with various design and illustration software
I have had an enjoyable time sketching with it on the Mac. Delivers rather well on the performance. What you get for the money is incredible! If I must nitpick, there’s a tiny bit of noticeable give in the nib. Wheel isn’t buttery smooth but it works fine. Build quality isn’t super premium but not bad either. For my use case, I love it.
I am giving 3 stars because of the XPPen experience. I would have given it 5 stars if it went well.
I ordered Deco Pro Medium because I like it big. I got some discount and it took 4 days to deliver to my home. Although there were some structural scuffs on the sides of the box, everything else was fine.
I open the box. There is the tablet and all the accessories. I plug into my phone and open Infinite Painter, but when I opened the PA1 box, I noticed something unnatural, the pen didn't come out, it refused to come out properly until I had to apply extraordinarily amounts of force.
I tried it again, and it happened again, this is a manufacturing defect that ruined the perfect experience. If I could get a replacement that works as it intends to, it is a 5 star product. XP Pen, please check the pen holders and the intensity they hold the pens. I didn't expect this for a 10k product.
Deco Pro S/M
I have used xp pen tablet from more than 20 days and my experience is best with xp pen tablet.
It is easy to use.
I personally love the pen pressure it is awsme ❤️ and shortcut keys it saves my time too much ❤️
Thanks you so much for providing a such good pen tablet 🤗